- cancel - cancel printer requests
- cancel [ options ] [ ID | printer ] ...
- The cancel utility cancels printer requests that were made by an lp command.
- ID specifies a request ID, as returned by lp. printer specifies a printer name. When
specifying a printer the first job in the printer's queue is cancelled. IDs and printers can be specified intermixed in
- -w, --windows
- Allow cancellation of requests that were made by other Windows applications. By
default only requests made by the UWIN lp command can be cancelled.
- cancel exits with non-zero exit status if an error ocurred.
- lp(1), lpstat(1)
- cancel (Omnium Software Engineering) 2002-09-20
- Karsten Fleischer <K.Fleischer@omnium.de