- continue - continue execution at top of the loop
- continue [ options ] [n]
- continue is a shell special built-in that continues execution at the top of smallest enclosing enclosing for, select, while
, or until loop, if any; or the top of the n-th enclosing loop if n is specified.
- If n is given, it must be a positive integer >= 1. If n is larger than the number of enclosing loops, the last enclosing loop
will be used.
- continue (AT&T Research) 1999-04-07
- David Korn <email@example.com>
- Copyright © 1982-2010 AT&T Intellectual Property