- mkmsvcrtlib - generate msvcrt.lib for the generic MSVC 6.0 /sys/msvcrt.dll
- mkmsvcrtlib [ options ]
- mkmsvcrtlib generates msvcrt.lib in the current directory for the generic MSVC 6.0 /sys/msvcrt.dll
. If it is different than /usr/lib/msvcrt/msvcrt.lib then it is copied to /usr/lib/msvcrt -- this
will enable cc(1), ncc(1),
CC(1) and NCC(1)
to link with /sys/msvcrt.dll.
- MicroSoft does not distribute msvcrt.lib as a standalone package, nor does it, to the best of our knowledge,
allow the msvcrt.lib from any other package to be redistributed. However, MicroSoft does provide a free
individual use download that contains the components necessary to generate msvcrt.lib, which in turn can be used
for private use (i.e., not redistributed.)
- The following auxilary files are cached in the current directory. They are re-generated if not found. The auxilary
- The first 30806016 bytes of the ISO CD image for the
MicroSoft Driver Development Kit.
- The archive (cabinet file) containing the driver msvcrt.lib
- The alloca16 object member from the MSVC
- The ftol2 object member from the MSVC N.M
- The generated msvcrt.lib that links against the generic MSVC
- Stubs added to msvcrt.lib. This works for current UWIN
applications and libraries.
- Stub object added to msvcrt.lib.
- -F, --force
- Force overwrite of any cached files. Otherwise files from previous runs of mkmsvcrtlib
- -l, --local
- Do not install the updated msvcrt.lib.
- -n, --show
- Show actions but do not execute.
- -v, --verbose
- Enable verbose action trace.
- cc(1), hurl(1)
- mkmsvcrtlib (AT&T Research) 2009-09-14
- Glenn Fowler <firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright © 1997-2010 AT&T Intellectual Property